Thumb MRI Center has created a standard of excellence in MRI. We have accomplished this mission by:
- Providing superior technology, enabling high quality exams to be performed.
- Providing experienced staff that is focused on patient care and is specialized in scanning large and claustrophobic patients.
- Incorporating accomplished radiologists to review each individual exam for accurate diagnosing
- Promoting education for the staff, physicians, and the community.
- We strive to be the MRI Center of choice for any patient in need of a quality MRI exam.
Thumb MRI also believes in giving back to the communities that support them. Over the past 15 years Thumb MRI has given generously to several different local charities including: Pigeon Area Food Bank, Cass City Rotary Club, Heaven Scent Ministries, Tuscola County DHS Volunteer Program, Sanilac DHS Holiday Wish Program, LEAD Tuscola, and Huron County Community Links Program.
In addition, Thumb MRI supports various fundraisers throughout the year including Relay for Life, Sanilac County Walk To Remember, Multiple Sclerosis Walk-A-Thon, and Thumb Area Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Thumb MRI has participated in area High School events including Career Day, FFA Activities, and local sporting events.